Friday 31 October 2014

A look inside my regular sized Midori Travelers Notebook

A look inside my regular sized Midori Travelers Notebook.

I've had this notebook for quite a number of years and tried all kinds of different things with it. For a while I used it as my 'all round' notebook. So also for my calender and work/school planning. But because I had so many different sections I just didn't think it worked. After starting on my ring-bound planner, my Midori has been mainly used for travelling and spiritual journalling. Since I am blessed with living in central Europe travelling to different countries is quite easy and inexpensive. I love to travel and to write stories about what I see and do :) (just this year I've been to Czech Republic, Italy, Slovenia, Austria, Germany, Denmark and two city trips to Belgium).







Between trips I also journal about 'regular' life things. My second book is my spiritual journal, or my Asatru journal. In here I keep different things that relate to the Gods. On special holidays I write some poems. And I also use it to write down new stories I learn (there is so much to learn). And to always have some possibility of making the journal page pretty I have a zip folder for my stickers, and also the creditcard pages for some washi-tapes :) This way, in whatever country I am I am always set to write something nice and make it pretty.












No comments:

Post a Comment