Sunday 23 November 2014

Using Passion Planner in my planner

Using Passion Planner in my planner.

So, a little while back I found out about the Passion Planner (www.passionplanner.com). A great idea which is currently running a crowd funder to actually make these planners. The idea is that it has room for all your passions in one. Planning, doodling, journaling etc. It really looks great so go check out the website. I backed the project so somewhere next month I will get the printable pdfs for 2015, but currently you can already download (for free) a blank page for the planner. I printed one to use it in my planner for next week. To see if I like these inserts and whether I will use these for 2015.

 



First glance: Very nice over view of every day and what will be done at what time. I dislike the small space to write a little ... my handwriting is kinda large so I struggle a little with writing in the lines. 

On the down left there is room for to do lists (both work and personal) and on the right there is a nice box for doodling or putting something nice :). I really love the lay out and I think for many people this is amazing!

I however 'fear' that for me it will not work as well. I have a lot of things to do that are specific for a day, but not related to any specific time in the day. This planner is organized by time. So I'm not sure about that yet. But we're going to try it this week! I for sure love the product and think everyone should back it up!

7 comments:

  1. What size is your planner? I was wondering how you were able to separate the pages and put holes in them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a5. When you print the pdf you can create some print margin to punch the holes there :)

      Delete
    2. This is a5. When you print the pdf you can create some print margin to punch the holes there :)

      Delete
  2. where you purchased the folder with rings ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine is from a Dutch brand called Succes but you have them in maaaany brands. Just google 'Planner A5' and you'll get A5 sized binders!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you get the blue sticker strip thing? It helps to prevent the pages from tearing right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it does, it also makes it look pretty (I think). Its a washi tape similar to the tape on the bottom with the owls. But this is a more narrow type of washi.

      Delete