Monday 1 June 2015

My planner dream came true! - Purple Malden is here!

 

So, my dream planner has always been the personal Malden.
But it being so expensive I decided to wait untill I could find a deal 2nd hand or something else. But, I got my holiday money last week and I figured.. heck, why not. And I ordered myself the PURPLE Malden in personal size. And let me tell you. It really is the planner of my dreams. It's so pretty so amazing. The rings are however, not totally aligned perfectly but there's no gap so I didn't sent it back (but for 100 euro's .. its kinda crappy, then again I've also heard that on some Maldens the leather wasn't good).

 

And I'm in love :) I have put all my stuff in this weekend and decorated a little. 
Yesterday I had a thought, that perhaps with the DIY Fish inserts I could make this my all over planner.
My problem with personal was always the lack of space for work planning (as a PhD everyday is a new to do list...). So .. that's what I'm going to try! Plan everything in my Malden. If it doesn't work, no sweat my A5 is always at work, but if it does... it would be amazing:) So that's my experiment for the upcoming months. I've never used day-on-one page inserts .. but I'm going to try now :) Ill keep you updated!

And now ... some eye-candy









No comments:

Post a Comment