Tuesday 10 November 2015

Cocoadaisy insert

So I haven't updated in a while I am aware. But I've got something really cool now which gives me a reason to update my blog.
For December I've ordered the cocoadaisy (www.cocoadaisy.com) insert for my filofax personal and it came in today yay!.

So here I want to share with you my first impressions on the insert which might help if you consider buying these (let me give you a spoiler: you should).

1) Design.




So the insert starts off with a nice tab which gives you the month.
I think this is really nice if you have mutiple months in your planner. However, since they release the new insert on the 28th of the previous month, you won't have more than two months in action at the same time so you don't need it but It looks nice anyway.




After the tab there is a nice monthly overview and the start of your first week.
I think I'm going to use this for meal planning.


 After that I've decided to put the week page. I Love love love LOOOVEE the fact that it is grid paper. Im a super big fan of grid paper so this will really work for me! It is a nice Wo2p with the weekend in one box (also my preference).




Then there are also daily pages. I'm not sure yet about these. I've never been big on the daily pages (I usually at work have one or two big tasks I need to do that's it..). I hope I will use these because they make a big part of the kit. But we will have to see about that.

These are the pages for December and they have very nice cat designs on them. I'm a big fan of cat's so this totally helped in convincing me to buy my first set.

2) Quality

Over all the quality of the inserts is amazing. It's printed on nice thick paper. I already tried my Lamy fountain pain on the paper which goes perfect. They are cut exactly the size of the personal paper which make them look fun as well as professional.

3) Price
At 10,- Eu I think the pages are very reasonably priced. If I only end up using the weeks pages I'm not sure I will continue to buy them. Unfortunately at this moment it is not possible to buy 'parts' of the kits which I can totally understand. The shipping to Europe is 4,- which isn't expensive I think. 

For this review I only bought the diary pages. However they also have AMAZING planner kits that go for 28,- euro's. Which is also not super expensive but the shipping on these is quite steep; 15,- to Europe. I'm sure at some point I will buy the actual kit just to check it out, however for a subscription I think the shipping is a bit too steep.

4) Conclusion
Check this store out. I'm serious it is completely amazing and I absolutely love their products.
I hope I will use all of the pages, if so I will for sure consider the subscription (2,- discount each month!).  

Question: I am still looking for a nice planner kit store within the EU that will save me a lot of shipping (and potential import costs). If you have any suggestions, please let me know.





No comments:

Post a Comment